Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 76
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rinse bean sprouts in cold water and discard any bad sprouts.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Plunge bean sprouts and cabbage into the pot and let boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, sesame seeds, fish sauce, and garlic together in a bowl for dressing.
- Drain water from the pot and run cold water on the sprouts for 1 to 2 minutes. Squeeze bean sprouts with your hands to remove excess water. Place sprouts and cabbage into a mixing bowl and add carrot, green onion, and dressing; mix well.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For a spicy kick, mix in some kimchi (hot pickled vegetables). I mix about 2:1 bean sprout salad with kimchi. Or serve it on the side.
- You can substitute Splenda® for white sugar, if preferred.
Per Serving: 76 calories; 4 9 3.3 0 694 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1