Keto Breakfast Frittata
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 283
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 12-inch frittata)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Crumble sausage into a 12-inch nonstick, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Cook until browned, about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add cream and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Add butter to the skillet with browned sausage and melt around the inside rim of the skillet. Add mushrooms, red bell pepper, onion, salt, and pepper. Cook until onion is soft and translucent, about 4 minutes. Turn off heat and stir in spinach. Cook for 1 minute in hot skillet, then sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Pour egg mixture on top, making sure all the ingredients are submerged.
- Place skillet in the preheated oven and bake until eggs are set and no longer jiggle, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 1 to 2 minutes, before cutting into serving pieces.
You might also like
Per Serving: 283 calories; 22.7 3.8 16.5 295 443 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2