Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 204
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 meatloaf muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray two extra-large 6-cup muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix milk, 3 tablespoons Italian dressing, mustard, and egg together in a large bowl. Mix in quick-cooking and old-fashioned oats followed by Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Let mixture sit for 3 to 5 minutes. Mix in beef, onion, oregano, garlic, celery seed, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Let sit for another 3 to 5 minutes to absorb liquid, as mixture will seem very wet.
- Scoop out mixture and mold into twelve 1/3- to 1/2-cup balls. Place into the prepared muffin tins. Drizzle tops with more Italian dressing.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers and browned on top, 35 to 45 minutes. Remove muffins from the oven and drizzle tops with ketchup.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil in the preheated oven until ketchup is cooked and meat muffins are crispy, 5 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have an extra-large muffin tin, make balls smaller and place them into normal 12-cup muffin tins. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 12.8 7.4 14.6 60 265 Full nutrition