Steak and Cheese Pockets
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 172
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 pockets)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat the bottom of a frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat until oil shimmers. Add bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes. Push vegetables to one side of the pan and add steak slices. Cook, stirring as needed, until no longer red, 7 to 10 minutes. Mix steak and vegetables together. Drain mixture on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Pop open the biscuit cans and separate them into 16 pieces. Flatten each biscuit until doubled in diameter.
- Place steak and veggie mix in a medium bowl and add Cheddar cheese. Mix well. Place a large spoonful into the center of each biscuit and fully wrap. Press seams together and place pockets seam-sides down on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Slice each pocket in half and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any cut of steak you prefer.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 9.1 16.4 6.2 13 399 Full nutrition