The Greatest Rubbed Wings
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 80
Original recipe yields 12 servings (3 pounds)
- Combine wings and cola in a large bowl. Place in the fridge to marinate for 1 hour.
- Mix sazon seasoning, mustard, cayenne pepper, seafood seasoning, celery salt, brown sugar, and BBQ seasoning together for the rub.
- Drain wings and discard cola. Mix wings thoroughly with 1/2 cup hot sauce, then toss in the rub to coat.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C). Grease a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Bake wings in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Flip and continue baking until crispy, about 20 minutes more. Toss wings with the remaining hot sauce and return to the oven for 5 more minutes.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 80 calories; 2.5 5.1 8.9 24 1415 Full nutrition