Roasted Pumpkin and Goat Cheese Crostini
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 289
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pile the diced pumpkin on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and toss with your hands to lightly coat. Spread evenly and sprinkle with sage, salt, and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add leek and cook until softened and beginning to caramelize, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove roasted pumpkin from the oven, add to the pan, and stir to combine.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Slice the baguette at an angle into 1/2-inch slices. Brush 1 side of each slice with remaining oil.
- Cook on the preheated grill until lightly browned, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill and rub the garlic clove over the oiled side of each baguette slice 3 to 4 times. Spread goat cheese over each slice and top with a spoonful of the pumpkin-leek mixture. Drizzle lightly with balsamic glaze and serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Heating up the balsamic glaze slightly and using a fork makes it easier to drizzle just a little bit on top.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 11.6 36.5 10.2 19 484 Full nutrition