Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 196
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add Brussels sprouts, cover, and steam until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain and pat Brussels sprouts dry.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain and cool.
- Add Brussels sprouts to bacon grease in the skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until coated, about 1 minute. Remove Brussels sprouts to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Chop cooled bacon and combine with Brussels sprouts and raisins in a bowl. Pour coleslaw dressing on top and toss to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour for flavors to meld.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use dried cranberries instead of raisins.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 11 23.4 2.3 15 336 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1