Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 287
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine tomatoes, feta, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl. Refrigerate salad until ready to use.
- Place salmon onto a sheet of aluminum foil that has been coated with cooking spray. Pour lemon juice onto fish and season with salt and pepper. Fold foil up to make a packet.
- Cook salmon on the preheated grill until it flakes easily with a fork, about 25 minutes.
- Place salmon on top of salad mix and top with tomato-feta mixture. Serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 287 calories; 16 11.1 25.1 75 361 Full nutrition