Apple Crisp with Rye Crumble
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 163
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch crisp)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly coat an 8- or 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together apples, sugar, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, lemon juice, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, rye flour, butter, brown sugar, salt, and nutmeg in the empty bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon or with your hands until butter is distributed throughout flour and sugar mixture. Pour in milk and mix until combined. Press mixture together and spread over apples in the baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crumble topping is browned and juices are bubbling, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use a 9-inch baking pan, if preferred.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 4.8 29.6 1.8 12 78 Full nutrition