Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 280
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 5 minutes. Immediately immerse shrimp in a bowl of cold water and let cool, at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 10 to 11 minutes.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Drain pasta and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add shrimp, mayonnaise, sour cream, peas, celery, red onion, lemon juice, dill, sugar, salt, and pepper to the bowl. Adjust seasonings to taste. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 1 tablespoon fresh dill for dried, if preferred.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 15.9 24.5 9.8 57 198 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1