Spaghetti Squash with Spinach and Chicken
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 196
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds and ribbing. Drizzle the inside with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place cut-side down on a baking sheet and use a fork to poke small holes along the outside skin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on the outside and easily pierced with a knife, about 40 minutes. Remove from oven, flip cut-side up, and let cool until easily handled.
- Meanwhile, season chicken with cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion, serrano pepper, and garlic; cook and stir until nearly tender, about 3 minutes. Add the chicken and cook until mostly browned, about 6 minutes. Add tomatoes and boil until juices are released, about 5 minutes. Stir in bouillon to dissolve; reduce heat to low. Add spinach and simmer until slightly wilted, about 2 minutes. Squeeze in lime juice and stir.
- Scrape insides of squash into spaghetti strands with a fork. Serve chicken and spinach over spaghetti squash.
You might also like
Per Serving: 196 calories; 5.8 11.1 25.3 65 246 Full nutrition