Baked Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 312
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 stuffed squash halves)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Poke 10 holes in each spaghetti squash and place in an ovenproof baking pan.
- Bake squash in the preheated oven until softened, about 40 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine salt, Italian seasoning, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, onion powder, and basil in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add red bell pepper, garlic, and 1/2 of the spice mixture. Cook and stir for 3 minutes more. Add green beans, tomato, and remaining spice mixture. Cook and stir filling together for about 6 minutes.
- Cut each cooled spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Remove and discard seeds. Fill each squash half with filling and return to the baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove and uncover; top squash evenly with mozzarella cheese. Return to the hot oven and bake until melted, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle chives on top before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 312 calories; 17.9 36.9 7.6 6 2750 Full nutrition