Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 375
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef and venison in the hot skillet with green bell pepper, onion, 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, and garlic powder until meat is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine water, butter, and salt in a pot. Bring to a boil over high heat; remove from heat and stir in milk. Stir in potato flakes gently and let stand until moist. Whip lightly using a fork.
- Place meat mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour corn and peas on top. Spread mashed potatoes on top to cover vegetables. Sprinkle with remaining seasoned salt. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil pie in the preheated oven until Cheddar cheese is browned, 1 to 3 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 375 calories; 16.8 26.4 30.7 103 849 Full nutrition