Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 385
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add turkey; cook and stir for 4 minutes. Mix in ketchup and Worcestershire sauce; continue cooking until meat is browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes. Drain fat from skillet. Stir in cooked vegetables and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer beef and vegetables to a casserole dish. Cover with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Ground beef can be used in place of ground turkey, if preferred.
Per Serving: 385 calories; 15.4 38.5 25.1 78 776 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We both enjoyed this recipe very much. I added a chopped onion to the turkey when it was cooked and a minced garlic clove. I used a California blend veggie mix of carrots, broccoli and cauliflow...