Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 537
Original recipe yields 5 servings (1 shepherd's pie)
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 25 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, cook ground beef in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Add taco seasoning and stir until meat is coated; set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook until slightly browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in frozen corn, water, and tomato paste. Bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes. Transfer corn mixture to a shallow baking dish and spread to cover the bottom. Top with seasoned meat.
- Drain potatoes. Add Emmentaler cheese, taco sauce, and butter and mash with potatoes. Add milk, salt, and pepper, mash until smooth, and spread on top of seasoned meat.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes begin to brown, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 537 calories; 34.6 30.7 25.6 91 710 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1