Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 190
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan and add wheat berries. Reduce heat to low, cover, and let cook until soft, 45 to 50 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss squash with 1 tablespoon oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Transfer squash to a paper towel-lined plate to soak up excess oil and let cool.
- Meanwhile, mix orange juice, remaining oil, maple syrup, and orange zest together in a bowl for vinaigrette.
- Combine cooked wheat berries, roasted squash, vinaigrette, parsley, and cranberries together in a large bowl. Let cool in the refrigerator, 10 to 20 minutes. Top salad with sliced almonds and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 190 calories; 8 30.6 2.1 0 10 Full nutrition