Basic Gingerbread Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 134
Original recipe yields 25 servings (25 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 2 baking trays.
- Sift flour, ginger, and baking soda together into a large bowl. Add butter chunks and stir until they are coated with flour. Mix the butter and flour together with your hands until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
- Whisk together maple syrup, egg, and oil in a small bowl until combined. Add maple syrup mixture to flour mixture and knead until a ball of dough forms, adding water, if needed.
- Roll dough on a lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness, cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters, and place on the prepared cookie sheets. Repeat until you have used all the dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cookies cool on sheets for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 134 calories; 5.6 20.2 1.3 15 131 Full nutrition