Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 97
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in molasses and egg until combined.
- Whisk flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt together in a separate bowl. Stir into butter mixture until just combined.
- Roll dough into teaspoon-sized balls and place 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 1 sheet at a time in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 97 calories; 3.3 15.9 1.1 14 31 Full nutrition