Delicious Pumpkin-Pecan Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"A very good friend of mine gave me this pumpkin-pecan cookie recipe when I was searching for just the right cookie around Thanksgiving. These were by far the best I have ever tried and are simple to make. The recipe can be cut in half, because as is, it makes around 2 dozen. I would also love to know any alterations that make them any better! Enjoy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 278
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Combine pumpkin puree, brown sugar, sugar, butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Slowly add flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and baking soda, mixing until combined.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm and starting to brown, 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla extract in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat until combined and smooth. Drizzle glaze over the cooled cookies.
You might also like
Per Serving: 278 calories; 10.5 43.9 3.4 40 175 Full nutrition