Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 222
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking pan.
- Combine Brussels sprouts and pears in a bowl with 2 tablespoons olive oil, diced onion, garlic powder, and salt. Spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and tender, 25 to 30 minutes, tossing after 15 minutes to brown evenly.
- While baking, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Drain bacon grease form the skillet and discard; add remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar to the skillet. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reduces slightly, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour over roasted mixture and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any firm and slightly green pear variety that you prefer.
- You can use fresh minced garlic instead of garlic powder, if desired.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 11.6 28.4 5.5 2 125 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1