Ingredients1 d 9 h 40 m servings 348
- Thaw frozen turkey breast in the refrigerator for about 24 hours.
- Bring water to a boil and stir in kosher salt, brown sugar, and pepper. Remove brine from heat and let cool completely, about 30 minutes. Remove turkey breast from wrapper and leave netting in place if possible. Place turkey into a container and cover with cooled brine; add more water if necessary to completely cover, stirring to ensure brine is mixed with water. Let turkey brine for 8 hours, or overnight, in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Remove turkey and discard the brine. Pat turkey dry. Rub with butter and coat with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Cook turkey in the preheated air fryer for 15 minutes; turn, remove netting, and season once more. Reduce temperature to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C). Continue to cook for 20 minutes, turning after 15 minutes. Increase temperature to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C), turn, and cook until no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes more. Remove turkey and let rest for about 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any seasoning that you prefer will work for this.
- Spray turkey with spray butter or spray oil a couple of times during cooking. The spray will also help keep the seasoning on the turkey.
Per Serving: 348 calories; 5.3 12.1 59.4 174 174 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
AWESOME! First I have to confess that I did not take time to brine this. I used this recipe for the instructions on prep and cooking time and method to take a 3 lb turkey breast and roast it in...
I rubbed mine down with olive oil then patted it down with "Memphis Dry Rub." Turned out really tasty.
This was super moist and so very delicious! My family loved it (even more than our traditional turkey we cooked in the oven)!