Air Fryer Tajin® Sweet Potato Fries
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 5 minutes. Lightly spray the fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place sweet potato fries in a large bowl, drizzle with avocado oil, and stir. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons chili-lime seasoning and toss well. Transfer to the air fryer basket, working in batches if necessary.
- Cook sweet potato fries until brown and crispy, 8 to 9 minutes, shaking and turning the fries after 4 minutes.
- While sweet potatoes are cooking, whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice, and chili-lime seasoning for dipping sauce in a small bowl. Serve sweet potato fries with dipping sauce and lime wedges.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you make two batches, you may reheat the fries in the air fryer for 1 to 2 minutes or until warmed through.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 14.8 24.1 2 5 390 Full nutrition