Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 372
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until starting to brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl; add cans of soup, sour cream, and pepper. Mix to combine. Stir in hash browns and 2 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese until combined. Place in a 9x13-inch casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Melt remaining 4 tablespoons butter and combine with cornflakes. Place on top of casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly around the edges and cornflakes are lightly browned, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more if using unthawed hash browns.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 32.5 19.8 11.2 71 607 Full nutrition