Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 94
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 pizzelles)
- Preheat a pizzelle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and butter together using an electric mixer. Add flour and extracts; beat until combined.
- Spray the inside of iron lightly with cooking spray.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into the center of each pizzelle grid. Close lid and bake until steam stops and cookies are light golden brown, 45 to 60 seconds.
- Peel pizzelle off using a fork and lay flat on a newspaper. Sprinkle with powdered sugar while warm and let sit for 1 minute. Dust the other side. Repeat with remaining batter to make about 30 cookies.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Margarine can be used in place of butter.
- Substitute almond extract for the anise extract if preferred.
Per Serving: 94 calories; 5.1 10.9 1.2 29 39 Full nutrition