Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 402
Original recipe yields 8 servings (32 meatballs)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, parsley, basil, oregano, and Cajun seasoning in a bowl; mix until herbs are evenly distributed. Combine minced onion, Cabernet Sauvignon, eggs, and garlic in a second bowl; mix until well combined.
- Mix together ground turkey and ground sausage in a third, large bowl. Add cheese mixture and onion mixture and mix until all ingredients are well combined. Form mixture into 1-inch meatballs and place on the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
- Place spaghetti sauce in a large saucepan and stir in meatballs until coated. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook until warmed through, 5 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use homemade spaghetti sauce if you like.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 15.5 30 33.6 135 1185 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1