Ingredients45 m servings 507
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk milk and eggs together in a large bowl. Add turkey, panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, onion, garlic, salt, oregano, and pepper and mix together using your hands.
- Form mixture into golf ball-size meatballs and place 1 inch apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the centers should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Plate and top with marinara sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- Use your favorite jarred marinara sauce or make your own. You can use regular bread crumbs instead of panko, if preferred.
Per Serving: 507 calories; 20.4 50.2 36.9 181 1779 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
So delicious and satisfying! Upped the garlic a bit and served with a basil marinara, grated fresh Parmesan and a salad. Healthy comfort food.
Very easy to make, I have permission to make again. added chopped jalapeno and double the garlic. Very Tasty.
So easy and the whole family liked them! Nice to have them baked--less mess, less constant attention. Next time I'll spray the pan .