Spinach, White Beans, and Baked Polenta Slices
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 207
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place polenta slices on a baking sheet and mist with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook garlic in the hot oil until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add onion and bell pepper; cook until tender, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in paprika and cook for about 30 seconds. Stir spinach, beans, and 1/4 cup reserved bean liquid into the pan. Cook and stir until beans are heated through and spinach is wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve vegetables over polenta.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I used to add shredded mozzarella cheese to this but found that I preferred it without. If you choose to add cheese, add it to the pan after spinach has wilted.
- When I serve this with gnocchi, I buy it in the refrigerated section and saute it in a pan until golden and then serve with veggie topping. Also great served over couscous prepared with vegetable broth.
Per Serving: 207 calories; 3.1 36.5 7.8 0 591 Full nutrition