Baked Polenta Slices with Tomatoes and Yellow Squash
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 156
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9x13-inch glass baking pan with olive oil.
- Slice polenta into 1/2-inch rounds and place into the prepared pan in rows. Drizzle lightly with olive oil. Season with oregano.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Pour sliced tomatoes, black beans, diced tomatoes, squash, and green onions on top of polenta. Cover with Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until squash is soft and cheeses are bubbling, about 20 minutes. Serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 156 calories; 4.1 22.4 8.2 6 515 Full nutrition