Baked Polenta with Sausage
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 546
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine water and milk in a large saucepan with polenta. Bring to a boil over high heat; add Parmesan cheese and butter. Stir constantly until thickened, about 3 minutes. Pour polenta into a large, round casserole dish, filling about 1 inch deep.
- Heat olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage, mushrooms, onion, and garlic in the skillet until sausage is browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes. Add wine, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, Italian seasoning, and oregano; cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Pour tomato sauce mixture over polenta. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Muenster cheese is also good if you don't have mozzarella.
Per Serving: 546 calories; 23.9 47.5 24.8 58 1322 Full nutrition