Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 40 m servings 303
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Rub roast with seasoned salt and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix olive oil, black pepper, and rosemary together in a bowl. Rub roast with mixture. Let sit for 1 hour.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Brown roast on all sides in the hot skillet, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place celery, carrots, and onion in a large, shallow baking pan and cover with water. Place roast on top, bone side-down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly pink in the center, about 2 hours, or to desired doneness. Remove roast from the pan, cover, and let rest for 30 minutes. Remove vegetables from the pan.
- Place the pan on the stovetop over medium to high heat to make the gravy and bring to a simmer. Stir in milk. Sprinkle in flour for desired thickness and cook until gravy has thickened. Serve with roast.
You might also like
Per Serving: 303 calories; 23.1 6.9 16.3 57 98 Full nutrition