Instant Pot® Seafood Soup
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine water, tomatoes, calamari, shrimp, artichoke hearts, zucchini, bell peppers, onion, brown rice, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, bouillon, salt, paprika, ginger, and black pepper in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R).
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in cilantro before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can add another 10-minute cycle if the rice is not cooked.
- You can add less water if you want it less soupy, but just make sure there is enough to cook your rice.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 5 32.4 22.8 201 1736 Full nutrition