Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 36
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 180 degrees F (82 degrees C).
- Thinly slice apple with a mandolin.
- Place as many apple slices in the air fryer basket as you can, making sure they do not touch.
- Cook in the air fryer for 12 minutes, working in batches if necessary. Pull the basket out, turn apple slices over, and cook until lightly browned on the other side, 8 to 12 minutes more. Immediately sprinkle with chile-lime seasoning.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I have an air fryer oven and I do 2 batches with 1 apple. More batches will more than likely have to be cooked in a regular air fryer with a basket.
Per Serving: 36 calories; 0.1 9.5 0.2 0 300 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1