Slow Cooker Mozzarella-Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 359
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Cut mozzarella cheese into 3/4-inch cubes. Store in the refrigerator while preparing the meat.
- Combine turkey, turkey sausage, bread crumbs, milk, Parmesan cheese, parsley, eggs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl. Mix well by hand.
- Roll meat mixture into golf ball-sized meatballs. Squish a mozzarella cube into the center of each and pull the edges of the meat around it to enclose.
- Pour 1 jar of spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a slow cooker. Arrange meatballs on top and cover with the second jar of sauce.
- Cover and cook on High until no longer pink in the centers, 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
You might also like
Per Serving: 359 calories; 15.8 28.2 24.3 105 1537 Full nutrition