Turkey Meatballs without Eggs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 283
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Add butter, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool until easily handled, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add ground turkey to cooled rice in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Roll the mixture into golf ball-sized meatballs and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 283 calories; 11.6 20 24.4 91 669 Full nutrition