Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 338
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a sheet pan.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, pesto, Pecorino Romano cheese, egg, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl and mix with your hands until well combined.
- Roll mixture into small, walnut-sized meatballs. Place onto the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use grated Parmesan instead of Pecorino Romano.
- For a delicious variation, you can use a red sun-dried tomato pesto instead of basil pesto.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 20.1 14.1 30 124 546 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1