Slow Cooker Turkey Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 25 m servings 415
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Saute onion and Italian dressing in a small saute pan over medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, garlic, sauteed onions, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix well.
- Combine diced tomatoes and marinara in a second bowl; set aside.
- Form 1/2 of the turkey mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs and layer them in the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour 1/2 of the tomato mixture over the meatballs. Form the remaining turkey mixture into meatballs and layer with remaining tomato mixture.
- Cover and cook until no longer pink in the centers, about 4 hours on High, or 8 hours on Low.
You might also like
Per Serving: 415 calories; 14.1 41.1 29.8 86 1281 Full nutrition