Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 145
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 large meatballs)
- Combine garlic, shallot, jalapeno pepper, bell pepper, and onion in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until chopped into very small pieces. Transfer to a large bowl and mix with ground turkey until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Form mixture into 5 meatballs.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add meatballs and sear on all sides until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking tray.
- Bake meatballs in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can form mixture into smaller meatballs, if you prefer. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 3.3 3.3 24.2 65 74 Full nutrition