Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 h 45 m servings 226
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Sort and rinse peas then place into a slow cooker and cover with 8 to 10 cups of cool water. Let soak, 8 hours to overnight.
- Drain water from peas and add broth, ham, carrots, celery, ham bone, onion, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on High for 5 hours. Stir in collard greens and cook until tender, about 30 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use chicken broth instead of vegetable, if preferred.
- You can also cook this on High for 3 hours, then turn power to Low and cook for another 4 hours. Add collard greens and continue to cook on Low until tender, about 30 minutes more.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 5.2 31 14.9 13 666 Full nutrition