Cheesy Sausage and Egg Keto Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 252
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sausage links in a skillet and cover with cold water. Cook over medium-high heat just until water reaches a gentle simmer, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove sausages to a plate, drain the skillet, and add 1 tablespoon oil. Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add sausages and cook until browned on all sides, 2 to 3 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Remove sausages, allow to cool, and slice into 1/2-inch slices. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add celery and onion and cook until onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the sausage. Add diced tomatoes, eggs, spinach, parsley, bouillon, garlic salt seasoning, black pepper, crushed pepper, and all-purpose seasoning. Mix until combined and transfer to a 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese generously over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Broil casserole for an additional 5 minutes until cheese is crispy.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of seasoning mix. The actual amount of seasoning consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 19.1 6 13.8 131 839 Full nutrition