Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 295
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line each cup with paper liners.
- Combine flour, white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Combine lime juice, melted butter, eggs, and rum in a small bowl. Slowly stir into the flour mixture until moistened. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I used freshly squeezed lime juice, but I'm sure bottled lime juice would be good too.
Per Serving: 295 calories; 12.6 40.9 4.3 56 336 Full nutrition