Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 175
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly spray 2 cookie sheets.
- Combine butter, sugars, and egg in a bowl using a wooden spoon, not an electric mixer. Grate lime zest into the mixture. Stir in 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon lime juice.
- Combine flour, white chocolate chips, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Mix in butter mixture until a stiff dough forms. Fold in 1 cup coconut.
- Place remaining coconut on a flat dish. Roll dough into ping pong ball-sized balls; roll in coconut. Arrange dough on the prepared cookie sheets; do not press down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned around the edges, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use white chocolate chunks instead of chips, if desired.
- If dough does not seem stiff in step 3, refrigerate for 1 hour or mix in 2 more tablespoons of flour.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of lime juice. The actual amount of lime juice consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 175 calories; 11.8 16.8 1.9 20 75 Full nutrition