Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring water, rice, and grapeseed oil to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, about 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes; fluff with a fork.
- Whisk soy milk, brown sugar, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Pour rice into a casserole dish; pour soy milk mixture on top. Add cinnamon sticks, cloves, and vanilla. Cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 30 to 45 minutes. Remove cinnamon sticks and cloves. Dust with ground cinnamon.
You might also like
Per Serving: 266 calories; 3.6 52.3 6.3 0 161 Full nutrition