Maple-Pecan-Olive Oil Granola
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 445
Original recipe yields 16 servings (8 cups granola)
- Position oven racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven; preheat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir oats, pecans, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds together in a large bowl. Add maple syrup, olive oil, vanilla extract, and salt; toss well to coat. Spread evenly between the 2 baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, rotating the sheets top to bottom and front to back halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and immediately divide golden raisins between the two sheets, stirring them in well so the hot granola plumps the fruit. Cool thoroughly.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Do not use quick-cooking or instant oats.
- Olive oil can be replaced with coconut oil, grapeseed or safflower oil, or melted butter. Swap out the syrup for honey, brown sugar, palm sugar, or even citrus-zest-scented sugar. The raisins and dried cherries can be omitted altogether, but consider swapping in coconut, dates, or dried mango, pineapple, banana, or apple.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 27.2 44.8 9.5 0 247 Full nutrition