Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 8-inch square pan)
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- Slice chicken breasts open, making a pocket. Stuff cheese crumbles into the chicken breasts and place in a square baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and white pepper.
- Combine artichokes, mushrooms, 1/4 cup white wine, and capers in a small skillet over high heat. Stir in basil and rosemary and cook until all liquid has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Mix cream of chicken soup and remaining 1/4 cup wine together in a bowl.
- Pour artichoke mixture into baking dish. Pour cream of chicken soup mixture into baking dish.
- Mix stuffing mix and olive oil cooking spray in a bowl. Spread mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly in the middle and chicken is no longer pink in the centers, about 35 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 388 calories; 12.3 40.1 24.8 56 2294 Full nutrition