Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 285
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 large omelet)
- Place spaghetti squash and pumpkin in a blender and process until well combined. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add spinach and crab meat to squash mixture. Add parsley, mustard, cinnamon, onion powder, and garlic powder and mix thoroughly and evenly. Set aside.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray generously with cooking spray. Add egg whites, making sure they spread to cover the entire pan. Cook until mostly set, about 2 minutes. Spoon squash mixture over 1/2 of the eggs. Add hot pepper sauce. Fold eggs over, covering the contents of the omelet. Cook to desired crispness, 2 to 3 minutes more. Transfer to a large plate and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use any cooked winter squash you like, including kabocha, delicata, or carnival.
- Crab claw meat also works well in this recipe.
Per Serving: 285 calories; 3.9 26.2 42.5 64 739 Full nutrition