Keto Lava Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 78
Original recipe yields 2 servings (1 cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a large nonstick, cupcake cup with cooking spray.
- Combine cocoa powder and granulated sweetener in a bowl; whisk to remove any clumps.
- Beat egg in another bowl until fluffy. Add beaten egg, heavy cream, and vanilla extract to cocoa mixture; mix. Stir in baking powder and salt. Pour into the prepared cupcake cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is set but jiggly, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly, about 10 minutes; flip pan to remove cake and coat with powdered sweetener.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Since the cake is flourless, you need the aeration of the beaten egg to help coax the cake to rise.
- Do not overcook the cake or it will not allow the "lava" to flow.
Per Serving: 78 calories; 6.1 19.1 4.4 103 178 Full nutrition