Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 317
Original recipe yields 11 servings (11 donuts)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray 11 donut cups with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Beat in 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk, eggs, 2 tablespoons melted butter, and vanilla extract using an electric mixer. Beat until well blended.
- Pour batter into a zip-top bag and cut off 1 corner. Fill each donut cup about 3/4 full using the zip-top bag.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, 5 to 10 minutes.
- While donuts cool, combine 1/4 cup butter, cream, milk, corn syrup, and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until butter is completely melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low and stir in bittersweet and semisweet chocolate until melted, 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove from heat and whisk in powdered sugar to combine. Dip each cooled donut into the glaze and let cool and set, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 317 calories; 10.6 52.5 5.4 54 439 Full nutrition