Homemade Nutella®-Filled Donut Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 453
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 donut muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Combine 3/4 cup sugar, milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Add flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Place 2 tablespoons of batter into each prepared muffin cup. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of Nutella(R) to the center of each and cover with 2 additional tablespoons donut batter, or until each cup is 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges and bottoms are browned, 18 to 22 minutes. Do not overbake. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes; shake muffins out of the tin while still warm.
- Melt butter in a small microwave-safe bowl in a microwave in 10 second intervals. Combine sugar and cinnamon in another small bowl. Dip donut muffins into the melted butter followed by cinnamon-sugar coating.
- Mix powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Dip donut muffins into glaze.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of chocolate-hazelnut spread. The actual amount of spread consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 453 calories; 18.8 67.7 5.1 25 202 Full nutrition