Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 343
Original recipe yields 9 servings (9 doughnuts)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 9 cavities of a 12-cavity doughnut pan with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, butter, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl; beat with an electric mixer until well combined. Add egg and mix until incorporated.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl. Add flour mixture to butter mixture in batches, alternating with milk, beating batter briefly after each addition. Pour batter into a large resealable plastic bag. Snip off one corner of the bag and pipe batter into the 9 prepared cavities of the doughnut pan, filling each halfway.
- Bake doughnuts in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 7 to 9 minutes.
- While the doughnuts are baking, place melted butter for topping in a shallow bowl. Mix together 2/3 cup sugar and cinnamon in another shallow bowl. Roll warm doughnuts in melted butter and then in cinnamon sugar to coat.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have nutmeg, you could use vanilla.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 18.1 43.3 3.4 64 334 Full nutrition