Baked Chocolate Donuts
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 189
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 donuts)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease donut pans well.
- Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt together into a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, egg, butter, oil, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Stir into flour mixture until just combined.
- Spoon batter into the prepared donut pans, filling each well 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes; tap donuts out onto a sheet pan.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, hot water, and remaining vanilla extract in a bowl to make the glaze.
- Place parchment paper under a wire cooling rack. Transfer cooled donuts to the rack and coat in glaze, letting excess drip onto parchment paper; coat the donuts a second time if desired.
You might also like
Per Serving: 189 calories; 1.8 42.4 1.6 9 123 Full nutrition